Entries open on May 5th, 2021 and close on June 8th, 2021 at midnight
There is a late registration period from the 9th to the 15th at midnight and the fee for all titles during that late registration period is $300.00 and there are no waivers provided during such late registration period. Please understand that this last-minute rush places tremendous stress on the support team which should at that time be singularly focused on ensuring that the judges, competitors and support staff are attended to.
To be able to fill out the entry form, you will need to register with your email address on the form to the right. Once you've submitted the registration, you will receive an activation email with a link to activate your account.
Click on the link in the email and you will be ready to login. Continue with the 'Home' link in the top bar to the main page and you will see a 'Login' button in the top right corner. Login using your credentials and proceed to the 'Entry Form'.
Also, please upload your documents and enter your bio after logging into your account!
You must enter under your breed club using an FCI recoginized scorebook and your membership card. GSDCA and USCA must enter under the WGSDPA. No USCA titles after Oct 1,2019 will be recognized.
Your entry will not be complete until all documents, pic and bio are uploaded.
- Front of scorebook showing all information
- Inside of the scorebook showing the last trial and scores
- Copy of your breed club's membership card
- Copy of current Rabies Vaccination
- Picture of you and your dog
- Short Bio
- The AWDF can use FCI IGP judges for the championship, and these judges will award titles that are recognized by the FCI.
- Competitors can earn an IGP 1, 2, or 3 at the trial.
- If a dog earns an IGP 3 at the trial, they will be eligible for the FCI IGP Championship if they meet all other requirements.
- GPr 1, GPr 2 and GPr 3 titles which are obedience and protection but no tracking are also offered during this Championship.